Words in my head
"Non sono partito. Non sono morto. Non sto viaggiando. Non sto tornando. Non sono vivo. Non ho avuto il coraggio di amare. Non ho avuto il coraggio di morire. Le mie vene piangono vita e io non so più che fare."
Questa frase rieccheggia nella mia testa da un paio di mesi.
Per qualche tempo non c'è, poi ricompare, all'improvviso, come un fulmine a ciel sereno che ti colpisce in piena faccia.
Nell'arco degli ultimi mesi la mia vita è andata in vacca.
Tutto quello I believed it was dissolved like snow in the sun, the people that I consider important to me, do not reciprocate the same feeling.
Now I'm working on, is not simply trying to rebuild what you destroyed with your hands.
Go on with your life, just because you know that there is no other way of escape from life but the 'emergency exit ".
Life is tremendously complicated, manage emotions, words, feelings, joys, pain is the hardest job ever.
0 comments:
Post a Comment