Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Play Prison Tycoon Online

Chissà se sarò capace..

"Max, but no longer update the old blog?"
"Why should I, I'm sorry? I read only one person. Two counting you."
"Well, come on, how can you tell?"
"Ally, cabbage, were second in number. You and Marta. So I opened the other, do not worry."
"Yes, but I know how much you cared .. On the other hand was your first blog with a little 'thick. The nice things you have written and posted ..."
"If you really like, you Catch him. I'll leave you in management. At least until the quarrel with the new computer XD"
"you're shit, but ... My fault if it attracts the virus?"

And so here I am.
I introduce myself, Allyson are a few posts ago. For those who
if question, no, I will not say the relationship between me and Max è_é
But I can tell you what happened:
So, after Rome has returned to Turin, by the grace of God managed to get his work (which has more ass soul that guy) and has solved all its problems.
In part one, but I am not to have to tell you. U_U

As you guessed, has opened a new blog, but since I'm half a goat (and basically a bitch) is not the linker.
he would not, either, and then leads me.

short, this is the update on the old uncle Vmax.
heal so I do not know if 'this place, it seemed right to let you know.
Yes, let you know.
So we
2 above, no? ;)

Allyson

PS Max is trying to let me write on this with my accont .. cross my fingers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment