It's been a while since I thought about it, and finalmento I did it: I have given a new look for my LJ.
And 'Saturday night and unfortunately my friends are all committed altrrimenti, and I find myself, like any self-respecting single poor, to spend the evening at home after discarding the sad possibility of going to a pub alone with me a drink. Probably 5 or 6 years ago I would not have even raised the problem, but then I was living in a city un'universitaria university and it was much easier to attack someone with button and enter the evening and also I had such difficulty in finding friends to hang out with ...
So, I spent the evening at home, using my brother's computer that instead, it came out, and watching a Bruce Willis orgasm by wearing his filthy shorts (which, although I am not a fan of the concept that "Man has to stink," is incredibly sexy man ... damn right Bruce, you gave me a terrible blow to my taste and my hormones!) in "Die Hard".
I decided that the floral design was outdated, since it is a shitty cold and raining (government thief!) Almost every day, and that they needed a new one. Unfortunately my pc is still hostage to drive after two weeks, although I was promised that if the fan had to be replaced and it took time for me reperiore the pieces would have given back a bit, and put in writing or save scanned images or in the pc of my brother, for the consumption of the whole family, not something I like, so no new immigrants with which to create a theme ...
not know if this theme will last, probably not, so enjoy! And now
I'm going to write a little, that my future awaits me new fic! Good night! \u0026lt;3 Fanart
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Difference Between New York And Wisconsin Cheddar
new look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment