And another year is over.
With great sorrow I give a farewell to 2009, and all that led to this wonderful year.
This was the year when I decided to quit smoking and started smoking more than before.
This year I decided to go on a diet, and I'm not going to know what are greased.
The year I decided to start going to the gym, but out of the work was so cold, and there was so much traffic, and I was so tired that filavo straight at home by referring to a tomorrow that never came.
year in which I said "I'll find the man of my life!" sgarbonato and I have not even ever, while many of my friends / peers churn their first child.
The year he appeared tufts of hair on my head white, and I do understand that the color is not an affectation but a necessity.
year in which the 3 has become the new decade of my age, although I still feel like a twenty.
year in which a friend, to celebrate my birthday, I got a croissant, because they are unlucky then ... that's not quite so, because I never had the bad luck big but only a series of small things that goes round and round, make life more enjoyable and more incazzereccia.
The year I started to look for a house to live alone, but then I felt so depressed that I let it go because arguing with their parents is better than finishing a cut veins - metaphorically - alone on a Saturday night because you do not have a fucking nobody to talk to.
year in which I was forced to give me the wild and crazy shopping, because what I was falling to pieces or were too tight / short to be worn, but at least I had lucky to find something even in normal shops, without being forced to go to those plus-size, (for the uninitiated, a 46-48 is a great size).
In short, it was an interesting year and, fortunately, ended up with a very nice New Year, unlike the last three that were absurd / Pallos / sometimes demeaning.
I hope you all had a pleasant New Year you too, my dear LJ friends! And rightly so, I could not start the year with my puppies, then:
good 2010 to all!
Title: Happy New Year (Happy New Year)
Pairing: Blaise / Neville
Prompt: 095
New Year Rating: G
media ink, pastels, photoshp. Designed and colored in two or three hours.
0 comments:
Post a Comment