Thursday, April 1, 2010

When Did Kirkland Paper Towel Hi

Gift art - HP Art Exchange first quarter

I'm happy! Yes, my dear LJ friends, this also happens at times. Maybe I have to thank the sun, which always makes me extremely power, as well as the cold and the rain makes me lazy and eager to slip into hibernation like bears. Maybe I have to thank the arrival of the longed vacation, after two weeks of hell to work are very welcome. Maybe I'm both.

To celebrate the moment and the joy of having, at last, a bit 'of time for me, I got appointment with, I had not seen since early January, knowing that if I waited another month or so I could still do Rapunzel and throw my hair long legs out of the skylight, waiting for a Prince fan boor free climbing (yes, I know that picture is horrifying, but I also know that very few readers of this all women are stupid journal, and I'm sorry, but I doubt at all that you do all the wax a once a month and all you are always beautiful and soft wool, then you should not do that ... I suck, do not you think? XD).

So yesterday morning, while I was going pretty good my way, I listened to the radio, where the speaker talked about "attention" and the fact that you can do several things at once, and came to the conclusion that when driving you should stay focused on the road, not to mention either the phone or with people who are near (if any), said that women are more likely than men to do various things simultaneously but also that however, the brain truly "multitasking" there are one or two on a huge number, so be careful etc. etc.

Now, I have known a person with a brain "monotasking" because when I thought that cancels everything else, but in general, while I drive, I can not pay much attention to the road because I have other thoughts in my mind, but as I reflected on this, call me undecided whether multi-or mono or bitasking (yes, I am aware that I'm inventing the words beautiful post, but when I go so & hellip ; is the fault of the sun that hits me in the head, I think ...) or whatever, I realized I was wrong road. So, I lost a quarter of an hour behind damned one way that would send me somewhere else than where I wanted to go ... life is hard! XD

But now we move on to something more interesting, especially for you.

Well, here is my last brand-new fanart!

As previously, I decided to rejoin the community hp_art_exchange contest, thanks to Blaville won at Christmas, hoping to get a special treat. Waiting to find out if the gift I receive is what I hoped, my work place now, the very first Snarry of my life.

Since the theme of the contest was fairy tales, I had my research, I fear in an attempt to find a suitable for this couple.

I initially thought of Little Red Riding Hood, putting Harry in a beautiful red coat and Severus beautiful ears of a wolf, but I also thought that this is a type of image seen, reviewed and stravista, then I do not like cross-dressing, so I discarded.

Then I thought of Peter Pan and Captain Hook, until I remembered that someone else had done, so much so that the image are also saved me in my briefcase Snarry.

... In the end I opted for this.

Nothing particularly innovative (indeed, not at all) as my usual, but then, with little free time I had, what could you expect? (Said one who knows he has no fantasy anyway, but who loves to invent excuses to justify)

Title: The Beauty and the Beast (Beauty and the beast)

Pairing: Severus / Harry

Theme: Fairy Tales

Rating: G

media Ichiostrato brush, ecoline base, mixed colored tempera and watercolor, ink, white lights.
Notes: I guess that's obvious, but Severus is the beast, and Harry is the "beautiful" ... I saw the Disney movie three times, seeking inspiration, and sifting through various fanart looking for alternatives to interpret a bit 'different. The result is not so bad as might have been. Hope you like it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment