Sunday, October 19, 2008

Multicideo Chat At Skype

Almost Forgot...

I almost forgot:
"What ended October 1?"
question to which I replied to many people over the past 20 days.

Response:
There 's been great, just as I had expected.
The preparations had started the day before, but that's another story.

However, this little post is to thank the people who are beside me, without judging me in my choices sometimes weird and a little exaggerated, without thinking that I would need an analyst.
People who know what happened a month ago, as I suffered a month ago, as my situation is not exactly rosy, but they see me as they are, who love me for who I am.

Here I begin to complicate life, so cut short, saying only:
Thanks guys.




Mario, Beppe, Claudio, Francesco, Andrea, Koji, Federico, Antonio for the boys.

Elly, Clarita, Ksenia, Veronica (the Kronic), Veronica (Mrs), Marina, Lia, Julia, Clara, Shalyn, Celeste, Samy and Cecilia with regard to girls.

A special thanks to Clara, who with his words gave me that extra charge, to Samy, who made me grin with the flag Pandosia; to Elly, Faith and Antonello, for putting up with me at the worst time.

looks like a farewell post, but it is not.
not tight.
say that I'm taking a little break from above, I have to decide what to do with this minute space. Perhaps

will move, maybe not, who knows.
If in a week I do not I live, send me a message.

0 comments:

Post a Comment