Monday, November 3, 2008

Vocabulary Answers For Level C

I'm leaving, bitches!

Today we go.
Depart from this place, in this city, those people who have done so much harm.
away from places that I bring anxiety, which remind me of unpleasant moments.

Away.
I wonder if I will return. I do not think, but for sure a little 'will not be there.
will post above? Obvious.
The "Web Madness" will last long? who knows.

Tonight we change lives.
Who wants info, my number has it.



It 's a post a bit' sad, I know, but it can not be otherwise.
I leave the city that raised me, I leave and do not know if I will return.

It does not mean that I am so sad.
's just that I'm here 24 years. Give it all makes me a bit 'strange, it's really funny that it has made a decision in a few days, now that everything was beginning to turn the right way.

Why can not I write a couple of weeks?
because I was a bit 'busy with preparations for the dismissal, suitcases, steps to be ...
Two weeks of goodbyes, because tonight is also part alone, and I myself, on a trip of a lifetime.
Say goodbye to Claudio, Mario, Ivan, Andrea, Elly, Faith, Antonello and everyone else was terrible, but necessary.

But life is change, I know, I've learned.
now changing.

Last thing, then I swear that tears
not mark where I will write always.
As you know the bottom of each post there is an indication of where I'm writing.
Well, not always show you.

Make travel fantasy, do not worry too much and drink responsibly.
My friends, this is goodbye.
Tonight you are traveling.
The rest is history.

0 comments:

Post a Comment