Monday, November 24, 2008

2010 Soft Drink Slogans

viewtifulmax @ 2008-11-24T14:55:00

Allyson was not enthusiastic about my "plan."
Let's say that a little 'if the socket is a bit' took me a slap.
Soon after a strange thing happened: I said he needed some 'time to organize, but that should come with me.



My request for explanations fell (of course) in a vacuum.
says that within a couple of days leave the city for close work in Puglia, so if I want to stay at his home.

So here I am, at the home of a little-known, with my white baby, trying to figure out how it all started where I started this, what I left.

Everything ties in July, course.
still in love with someone so narrow-minded, petty and slimy is my curse. I know how to
levarmela back forever, but it takes some time.
I have things to do before, people I care to say hello.

Before leaving the hospital end of the matter:

DOC: "It should start the therapy, not for too long a period, say a couple of years"
Me: "Sure. Where do I sign out?"
DOC: "Mr. Gallo, I am serious"
Me: "I too. Depakine 5 years I have enough, thank you. I am a person who does not take even an aspirin, according to her I start with that shit?"
DOC: "Sign here. But back to the next week for a check "
Me:" Sure. Question: I had not come back? I chased? No, honey, forget it. Risk your life? No, then leave me to my choices "
DOC:" Actually, yes. The risk "
Me:" More Reason to live in my own way. Goodbye, Doc "

Obviously I made it a bit 'lighter than the real conversation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment