Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Free Build Your Own Buggy Plans

shopping and designs!

Good evening all, my dear friend LJ! How are you? I do pretty well.
Today started the firm, and I have already made some small purchase. Shopping is and will always remain one of the best treatments for any ailment women, no doubt about it!
I know it could care less, but I want to share my purchases. So now I have a perizzoma and two new pairs of panties, those lovely anti-rape with stylized animals: cows, giraffes, chicks. Of course, in the background there are the dots: I do not miss anything! XD
course perhaps - if the manga tell the truth - in Japan would probably considered very sexy! ;)
I also bought two new pairs of costimi, given that those who possess almost ten years (to the face of waste ... even if I go to sea so often, some of which is natural) and begin to falter .

But we move on to more interesting things, at least for you.
New fanart, just to limit the loss of his hand. Hope you like it.

Title: F ollowing Trevor (Chasing Oscar )
Pairing: Blaise / Neville
Prompt: 028 Fantasy-hp_art100
Rating: G

Notes: prompt When I read this I was puzzled for a moment. In short, how to make the fantasy into a story that is already by itself? So, my sick mind conceived this evil plan: to create a "fantasy in the fantasy", in other words a setting even more absurd and magical than it is the original one. And, well, 'that's what it came out. Now, I'm pretty pleased with the outcome, although it is far enough from the original ... and definitely more colorful! E. .. yes, Oscar is flying! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment