Friday, July 17, 2009

Burned Copy Of Rosetta Stone, Rsd Files

But how hot does it do?

Good heavens, no! I'm dying of heat! They are one step away from the melt into a puddle of water, or sweat. I think I have never sweated so much in my life!
Bah, what is bad ... I prefer not to think about it.
move on, which is better.
I would have nothing else to do, but right now I feel inspired, so here's to you my latest creation.

Title: Weird emotion (strange feeling )
Pairing: Blaise / Neville
Prompt: 082 Beauty - hp_art100
Rating: G

Notes: Inspired Chapter 7 of my long-fic. I know, I cencessa some poetic license, as the blush of Blaise (horribly out of hand, I know) and the cascade of flowers around Neville (and that does so much shojo manga), but needed to understand the "situation" even those who did not read my story. ^ _ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment