keep my fingers crossed and hope in all sincerity, that the time is good, because I really have the so-called route. It is the third time I try to write this post, and I have a strong temptation to throw the laptop out the window.
So, my pc go crazy. It is a bit ', which shows signs of rebellion, and it all started about four or five months ago, of course shortly after the warranty expires.
At first it was just the fan that rumbled, as well as a little 'interruption of programs for no reason, then, as got hot, started to fade. In short we arrived at a range of 5 minutes, to say so. I tried to keep lifting the handset, so that does not heat up on contact with the table, and I put the fan in sight. It is not enough.
Then I bought an external hard drive, aware that the fact that that was full to bursting (100 kb free on just over 100 GB) did not improve things. Within a week I was able to leave a little over thirty gigs, I have graver as an old and lost my folder with fanart Malevolence in step (almost 200 fanart ... I'm pretty pissed off, actually, because now it will be hard to find, and I fear that many will not see again ...). I do but turn on your PC, copy a little bit hoping it would not abandon me, unplug the hd, switch off, wait and then start again, and it is frustrating disproportionately.
I tried to write this post (on the word, of course, and rate), at least three times, but each time, after a while ', featured a written saying that the document is unreadable and therefore unusable. At one point I even screen appeared Moreover, returns to the "top level", the basic deformed and without the links to find my documents. So this is a war.
I spent the time between one of stress and the other to draw, and I really hope I can post my last fanart ... I am afraid you have to let you all enough for a bit, 'until the situation is not improves. Note that everything is colored in crayon: more and more lazy, my girls!
Title: Neville Happy birthday (Happy birthday Neville)
Paringa: Blaise / Neville
Prompt: 91 birthday - BDT
Rating: G
Note: In terrible lag and very little care ... but at least I could do a design for his birthday. I wanted to devote more time and do something better, but unfortunately the damn pc Barzotto has occupied all my time. Next year I will try to do better.
Title: Spring (Spring)
Pairing: Blaise / Neville
Prompt: 62 Spring - BDT
Rating: G
Notes: Finally, even the ' Last season is gone. It was tough, the design did not want to come out decent and still has some defects in perspective all too evident. I decided to leave it as is and let it go ... so better do not seem to be able to do, incavolature I've already taken too many and are However out of season ...
Title: Body painting (Taking Liberties)
Pairing: Blaise / Neville
Prompt: 091 Beauty - hp_art100
Rating: PG
Notes: Finally a design that satisfies me, if not quite enough at least. I thank the Yamamay for its catalogs, as this design is not too loosely based on one of his photos.
And I thank LJ ... because it saves the drafts thank goodness!
0 comments:
Post a Comment