Say hello to the Egyptians: P
Good reading under the cut ^ _ ^ I state saying it is an update of way, no real Egypt, only in spirit Egiziano.E Simmi is' a * _ * passing
But in my opinion is a gioiello.Sotto the cut for more information and only 10 minutes of reading.
In here you get to tell ... "there was once a king ... "No, you stoner: P
The real introduction is:" Once there were twins ... "
gossiping? Noooo! Twins! What are you doing?
Gemini * * in chorus: "There's' The EGITTOOO"
Ah, here-_-

Miao is the cute penguin catapult to worship with carezzine .* _ * There
; to say that a penguin in Egypt O_O "

Lovely ^ _ ^ What good wind?
Lovely: "But the community know .... I did not say anything? "Calm down ... Lovely
SimFighi Simma is that the name implies, is figa.E 'the star of a sim-story, and as such acts *__________*

Merope! Lovely is for twins, not for you! And it's not plagiarism! 
But how much better though ... tesorooooooooooooo J

Miao, with that stupid smile you do not win ... no excuse ... but it just seems stupid: S
Miao, "Do not it's true! "

Despite the protests of Miao, am referring to the typical Egyptian look: heavy makeup and long hair (me that pussy-_-Almost a little envy '!)

Miao: "Yes ... they are really beautiful ... the girls will fall at my feet ..."
Girls? O__________________O

Miao: "I'm too nice! Fascinating, mysterious, BEAUTIFUL! Miao six adorable! Wonderful!
esteem O_O
Dinna: O_O * triple facepalm *
Yes, I agree.
tell us, in a family of lunatics should be adjusted ... watching mica which I chose whether to have twins or not! Maybe if there were only two children might be born Znut ...: S

These two clones are definitely ...
Lovely, Znut, I DO NOT LIKE AS YOU WERE WATCHING! No early for twins, ok ???!!!!!!!
  -_-"""
Miao.Oh.Mio.Dio.
Noting its precocity, Miao compliments for a marriage of 15 years ago ...

Committee! Hey, the last * ç * in my opinion! 
Merope your eye on the piece of dumpling wandering ... (married with three children but I want to intrigue XD)

Meanwhile arguing with a teenager O_O Miao Miao
: "Piece of pussy gear, you make me heat! "
E 'gay XD

Miao Sorry, but your fate is the mother of the family ... I can not give some' just for fun ... ok? 
Um ...-_-
Something no serious eh? 
You too ... Miao

Lovely, on the bed no>: o

That man * ç *
Despite having given the coup de grace to the stock of family 200 prepare salads, I love it anyway * _ *

Gemini you need to do gossip! And you Znut change (gi clothes for the pajamas are Egypt XD Well, it's the original!)

This picture is Merope has overheated due to a lightning strike so hot with 3 for those who do not bi ... Arturo's has ...

Upcoming: famiglia.Merope trip to hatch shell dl widow obviously be comforted under the covers with Arturo, with so little music of Trista ç_ç
In addition begins the second famiglia.Oltre that changes in clothing, we will see the global ones ... yes, twenty-six pictures .* asked forgiveness on his knees *
Maybe September will update.
0 comments:
Post a Comment