am here again, just emerged from a cloud of dust as high as the ceiling.
Today I have given to the third phase of what I called "the Great Housekeeping" and that more and more like an enormous task.
Let me explain. I'm the type that accumulates. An ant, in fact. I put everything aside, the illusion that things are useful in the future. In fact, maybe you could help really, the problem is that they are all piled in huge boxes that stand in the middle of my room, put away to avoid annoying.
the end, it as if I had not.
are an ant delay, and every time I start to put in place, I realize that this is not something that can be solved in a couple of hours, in fact.
The first phase lasted a week. The second three days. In ten days, have not come anywhere near halfway.
Today I went back to work: everything is on the ground, more or less divided into piles high. There are school books, magazines, old journals, and gifts received little thoughts in a rather remote past, documents which do not even remember the existence and heaps, heaps, heaps of dust.
are one step away from despair, I confess.
However, for the moment I'm enjoying this little break and took advantage to post a new fanart. ^_______^
This design is not new: more or less, lying in my computer for a year.
The idea came to me last summer, but I never finished because I had several problems in designing the position of Neville. Above all, the back. I used my sister as a template, forcing her to take strange positions in an attempt to study the muscles from the same angle of the drawing (even though it is the back of a very thin and slender girl instead of a male ... cicciotello certainly would have been better if I could draw myself, because it corresponds to at least one These two parameters, but it is pretty hard-drive designs in one place like that! XDDDD)
So the end result is pretty lousy, but since I can no more messing around in front of the place and go! Also because so. Finally, I reach the end of the first quarter in the table of community hp_art100 .
Do not worry about the title absolutely crap, but really, I did not have the natural creativity and you can not expect miracles from a deranged mind of inhaling dust palate!
Title: Swimming in the sea (Swimming in the sea)
Pairng: Blaise / Neville
Prompt: 010 Water (hp_art100)
Rating:
G Media used: black ink (for characters) and white (for details), watercolors, photoshop (for corrections)
PS: I recently discovered that there was the "NevilleBigBang" ... and I do not know anything! -_-'
Guess what'? Not a Blaville. The fate is cruel!
0 comments:
Post a Comment