Saturday, July 31, 2010

Free Blogger Templates Stiletto Shoes

History Legacy 1.3-IT 'S TIME EGYPT! (ALMOST)

Beloved, in this episode becomes the heir and the twins teen bimbi.Mi regret the few comments, but I persevere, if the historycal do not like, say, ok? A house is a Zmig putiferio.Bè, read! è_______________è

!*_________________________*
Awwwwwww too sweet, do not you? * _ *
Photobucket
She is very sweet (see the next update to get me started a bit 'better, ok? Especially this update, which is nothing short of crucial for Historycal)
Photobucket
Merope: "Thank you for in love with me You made an affable! "
Um, ... I am Merope past 10 years! 
Photobucket
Miao papaie.Poverella eats, let alone with twins when her parents have time to cook for themselves and their heirs. 
Photobucket
Znut Great friendship and Merope;)
Photobucket
I accidentally discovered this action. That loud! Let's see its development. 
Photobucket
Step 1: Pull the bottles on their side as a starving (or quarrelsome twins XD)
Photobucket
Step 2: succumb. 
Photobucket
Step 3: Get pampered and vices to envy his brother-twin XD
--------- -------- END DOCUMENTARY
exit pay, please: P
Photobucket
Merope is more and more idiot-_-
Photobucket
But Merope must deal with age. It is no longer a girl, is a mother of three children, and so the hair is cut to give it an air more adult (31 years old & hellip ;)
Photobucket
Fotina chaotic. 
Photobucket
NayNay Sure, you're not a butt all day ... I concerned only about your needs ... and that's it!
Photobucket
Education expands to new horizons: P
Photobucket
Yes, NayNay, you're ugly, worthy of an ugly. 
Photobucket
Poor Merope, no longer any outlet for recreation ... the twins are destroying (hey presto that is the fault of NayNay)
Photobucket
Ben woke up, Merope: P
How are you?
Merope "Yawww I am sure he took care of the twins NayNay ..." ... Ehm

Photobucket
Oh Miao Finally, she found that females are better than men! Alleluia! 
Photobucket
But tell me darling ... with all the beautiful island of the headquarters ... is this you go to choose?: S
Photobucket
IRU namely: Unrecoverable scum: S
I am for the beauty within, but the sims ... so there is no inside: S
Photobucket
Photobucket
But how beautiful nasopoliani XD
Photobucket
Merope, at least not ask him to continue with its (Excuse the word) crap.
Photobucket
What tender love *__________*
Miao, it is maternal. 
Photobucket
careful, throwing protests u__________u
Photobucket
loser Teenager # 1: "Pussy Merope" talkative
Teenager # 1: "Look who is 10 years older than you "
Photobucket
Teenager loser:" I would not give the moon for her, but ten years older, yes, "talkative
Teenager: What do you mean? O_O
Photobucket
Mission completed first words to Dinna. 
Photobucket
Here, in this case I would like to kill someone, that is HUNTING NayNay.Perché you relax while your baby sleeps! "Mercy!" * Faints *
Photobucket
Znut pursues what farfalle.Dio pacciocoso! * ________________*
Photobucket

Merope, you're an idiot the envy of Grant Leelaporn (see Dreamlikemoon Queen Bee fam.3.1)
Photobucket
See the results of your stupidity? u__________u
Photobucket
Look who's here! The friend Miao, XD well together as always
Photobucket
NORML Scene of a fishing trip home Zmig with Znut observing the mound. 
Photobucket
Znut But ... what are you doing? O_________O
Znut: "Do not you see? Grown!" Now I see myself
O_________O
Photobucket
But how much you bono! I want it and reaaaaaaaaaaale has 14 years: P
Photobucket
But that jam! Keep calm and fasten your seat belts;)
Photobucket
Poor Dina grows up without any witnesses ... poor dear ... But
But how beautiful ?*__________*
Photobucket
After restyling *___________*
Photobucket
Znut: "How cute my sister Miao J But a moment ... and tell us!" At
good hour-_-
Photobucket
current situation of the tree genealogico.Geni not bad, right? I felt the thrill of risk with NayNay but the kids are photocopies of Merope: D 
Photobucket
Now I have to take a Decision required: NayNay need not be beyond the childhood of the little twins, so ... goodbye, NayNay.Ti I hated profondamente.Addio.L 'flu will kill you in due course. 
Photobucket
Bravo Znut J
Photobucket
Merope ovviante disagrees with me. 
Photobucket
Znut Ok, but you have 2 (say 2) sisters available, playing with your mother you figure dell'asociale! 
Photobucket
Merope, "Honey, I recommend you sweet dreams" Mica
he may decide that dreams do-_-
Photobucket
After a sound sleep, Miao see if dipinge.Dove those monsters we can not know.
Photobucket
But poor thing has also painted the finger XD
Photobucket
NayNay is not giving signs of cedimento.Tanto especially now he is useless u__________u
Photobucket
Miao there ? scare me with that face the whole community! XD
Photobucket
Spam on 3 brothers jumping on the bed together *___________*
Photobucket
Dinna: "Since our father is in quarantine will wrote his will: let us Toys "
Znut:" It would be the only sensible thing in his life! I frankly do not care nothing NayNay, was mother to guide us through childhood in a debt! He did nothing but laze! "Dinna
:" I completely agree! "
Photobucket
I see NayNay pays his sins.
Merope: "Congratulations to be growing well, darling!"
been years! Twins must really have it bulging. 
Photobucket
NayNay: "But really!'re Waiting for me die of hunger? "Honestly
Yes u_u
Photobucket
This simmo has a passion for the game with the ball XD
Photobucket
Miao dear, why do you think the bottle HUNTING? I've fed up with Baby Bottle! As a toddler are placed throughout the legacy! ç_ç
Photobucket
Cariiiiine J
Photobucket
Merope, "Honey, I'm so glad you're brothers so close! "Dinna
:" But of course! "
Photobucket
Miao: "Ah, how nice, I am the heir!"
Yes, indeed there will soon be Egypt u__u
Photobucket
not worry, it's sick, then there must infect u____u
Photobucket
Two brothers confrontati.Entrambi details, but beautiful. 
Photobucket
I do not remember why this picture O_______O
I'm losing strokes. 
Photobucket
E 'useless piangere.Se simmo you were a better, this would not be polite successo.Se your children rather than to hang around, this would not be successo.Lacrime crocodile. 
Photobucket
fishing trip home Zmig.Solo Znut is absent. 
Photobucket
Yea! Missing very little to Egypt! 
Photobucket
who's here! Refusal simmico! 
Photobucket
not to be fussy, Znut, but it's your sister! I understand that there is a kind of veneration for the greatest, but it is too O_O
Photobucket
This is the new Dinna Miao.Io friend and I did not do anything 100 had to report daily at least 60 of global O______________________O
Photobucket
What a beautiful fish, Meow! Congratulations! A fisherman with a prize of live fish like \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;
Photobucket
But a moment's patience , ladies and gentlemen! Miao teen becomes: P
Photobucket
And here's a teen REALLY BEAUTIFUL! 
Photobucket
Yes, you're a big pussy, but not too tirartela eh? 
Photobucket
Obviously what I could give her if not romantic aspirations?
-_-PS: I do not have one nut! 
Photobucket
NayNay muore.Pazienza and rest his soul.
but sad! O___________O
In prehistoric times there were no phones, you should know! O_O
sad: "Oh sorry I did not know we were head un'historycal ... sorry!"
sad ... Oh well
Photobucket But
lol! On your phone there is a skull XD
Photobucket
Yes, yes-_-
Photobucket
Dinna: "But why Why, why is dead! "Dinna
But, I'm not fond Didst thou appear O_______O
Photobucket
Dinna" For I am angry black because 'I was not the toys! "
\u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;
Photobucket
Tired of routine, I move all in new house (because I messed with the instrument plug the plot, sorry)
Here it is: 
Photobucket
Merope Ok-_-
Photobucket
some pictures I have not used LJ because I'm afraid that I do share the post with the whims of the 2 parts. (90 + photos?) However
excuse my unfortunate absence, in the next post (Miao becomes more adult, but I could not wait to make you see) Egypt.
At best place tomorrow ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment