Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cky Skeletor Vs Beastman Mp3

History 1.0

HISTORYCAL LEGACY
First, there are people who would like to thank the twins Natsumi who published the rules, my mother, who is 14 finally made me go and take the bus alone to go to ipercoop *________*
And finally the summer, which gives me a lot of free time;
D Let me tell you that the regulation can be found in the sister Natsumi tag "Historycal Legacy" (thank you very much) and this is not done with 2 Stoia, or worse, with 3 (still the shit ... jelly) but with The Sims Island Stories, ideal for the preistoria.E 'a game that unfortunately has its beautiful limitation (I apologize if the clothes and careers will not be subject). Tenevo should dirvelo.Ma's enough talk, below is the cut and Gen.1.1 a small Intro Hello tutti.Oggi introduce you to people more or less importanti.La most important person is the heir of course;)) but without these two does not make us poterebbe soldi.Siamo ovviante in prehistory \u0026lt; _ \u0026lt;
Meet NayNay Zmig, founder Journal:
Photobucket
Sign: Virgo
Character: 10 clean, so 0, 10 sympathetic (temperamentally is a clone of my mother \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;Except that she is extroverted) 10
playful Aspiration: Popularity
Merope Zmig:
Photobucket
Character: scruffy 10 0 10 outgoing playful v 10 friendly (if exuberant sims XD)
Sign: Aries
Aspiration: romantic \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;
But what will the lovebirds have just arrived "home"?
NayNay harpoon pesci.O better, correct me: harpoon his FOOT! O________O
Candi: What a bore! Fool I'm bored, I turn off the TV.
Oh, No.
1In prehistory 2.Dovresti television and go, if you really-______-
Photobucket
they all go in the water? O_O
NayNay: * worried face * "I will not again thrust his harpoon in the foot!" In truth you are stealthily
six to harpoon fish, freedom \u0026lt; _ \u0026lt;
I'll certainly I tell you to stop * evil laugh * and perverse
Photobucket
Fortunately, the scar on the foot of NayNay (which is worse than that Dolores Umbrige affected the hand of Harry Potter ) no longer suffers from ... NayNay five hours after he began to spear fish pesci.Un beautiful butterfly. 
Photobucket
NayNay But you're tired of it? Then we see Merope, and he is doing? Dig in the sand. Then the audience got

not deigned
of applause there and ran to throw up.
Please, please, do something interesting! 
Photobucket
spam Needless to Merope *__________*
Too beautiful. 
Photobucket
NayNay shall only his food (and there mancherebbe1un twenties who can not cook-_-)
Photobucket
To then talk with the island's handsome by the horns to Merope \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;Something concrete Why?
Photobucket
What profile O____________O
Only now I realize the profile of disturbing O_O
Photobucket
Merope: * suspicious face * "But this was something odd kebab!"
But see you! * Facepalm * 
Photobucket
Finally I can resume with a face decente.E 'very nice, with expressions that do not have hair normali.Peccato personalizzati.Pazienza, and peace to them (XD)
Photobucket
course if you eat toasted sandwiches is obvious that you puke-_-idiot.
Photobucket

Life goes on slowly at home Zmig Merope and catch butterflies, while NayNay fishing. (This simmo has a penchant for fish XD I love it!)
Photobucket
smanciere But also romantic.
NayNay: "Put on some chiletto Merope?"
Merope, "No why?"
Withdrawal those "romantic affectations"-_-
Photobucket
Rumatako: I swear, I sat on the throne of Wawiniru King and I fell principe.Poi dishonor on the throne ... "
NayNay: Shame? means that Merope was dishonored? Never mind the last
question \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;
Photobucket

  Idiot-_-
Photobucket
Merope, "You know I think Nay is expecting a baby!"
Rumatako: "It 's impossible, is a statue NayNay fikifiki to do! "
not chase balls, Merope. 
Photobucket
Merope: If you think you have balls ... it do you good! When was
O__________________O
? Who? Why and how? I want an explanation!
Merope "was just E'n arrivati.Eravano I just made drag and ... and it's all because of NayNay "
Sisi, of course-_-
However NEVER AGAIN 'WITHOUT ASKING MY PERMISSION! Understood?
Photobucket

New home purchase Zmig ^_____^
Photobucket
Tipoka: Not bad ...
Porco do not you see that you are pregnant? Q:

Merope: * POP *
Photobucket
Ho, so cute *___________*
Photobucket
It will take an exorcist to get everything back in place! ç_ç
Guest! You are not in home, have you noticed? Ecchecavolo! è_é
Photobucket
NayNay: Tinkerbell! not you see the earth with the exorcism to change color? I feel stink bug
d ...
Photobucket
But Merope arrive in labor! 
Photobucket
is small: Yeah, a female that I called Miao. 
Photobucket
know I leave you with the first floor and ...
Photobucket
soon !^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment