Hello dear! I said an update a week, right? Instead it is an update every two days if it goes bad day O______________O
But I have holiday homework and everything O________O
Damn school! They say the school is worse O______O
not want to think Do not wait to grow up but I changed my mind! Well go into that but this with Friends;)
Zmig At home with two babies instead be a suicide ... between ç_ç
other things under the cut But now, without further debate, because Merope wants his exploits are published XD
Fotina educativa.Bell Let's start with ... a 'true beginning Merope?
Merope XD: & ldquo , depends on point of view! From your yes, because you do not have to do is move the damn mouse and the community has to do that ... from my reading, however, not all that! "
However, since they are born twins, the efforts of Nay Merope and multiply, because they need to educate the heir (Miao, I had already decided) and the twins, who as adults will follow in two different houses with different children and different races
J 
No baby, do not take bad habits! Sigh ç_ç
Merope, "Hey, Espana -treacherous puddles, come here, we need to talk! "
XD

Merope," Hey, I have a limit! Miao and I can not take care of the twins together! "
I'm sorry, because you u_u
NayNay: * background * "So I, I always clean?"
It's nothing compared to Badr to the 3 brats, believe me \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;

Merope Ok, you're lightning or have you acquired a taste: even before the diaper touches the ground, you can already grab it and throw it away O_O

interrupt brackets for up NayNay. (see AT END POST)

Oh, what a mess ç_ç
This legacy is difficult gà her, I was not helping at all, twins ç_ç

Restyling loser XD I love to cook the boys to make them look like losers O_O

Mission first steps: complete.Ma because everything codified hurry, why not calmly in the morning? 
Here is the answer! It 's the birthday girl Miao *________* What becomes *___*

Nay: Make a wish!
Miao: I want to be as beautiful as Merope!
Ok, but something less land no \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;

avverato.Ha However, it is a nose NayNay, with the profile of Merope: ACCESSORIES FOR PARENTS! 
After a redesign and a change of clothes. 
Now you can enjoy the cake and his wish came true.
^ _ ^ I doubt that in prehistoric times there were forks, but there you are ...

Miao and temporarily abandon his slice of cake for a parentesi.Tutti complain Candi no reason O_O 
Later, when I return to the game Miao as if he had just washed her hair XD

Merope want to raise of a skill. accontentarla.Vediamo decide to set its results.
Merope: "In prehistoric times there were no airplanes, for what we had to walk away in spite of the ditch of millions of miles ..." What a speech
do, Merope?
Merope: "Hush that distracts me! It is still a lesson to the story of 2010"
1.Tu you should know about the existence of airplanes,
2.Tu 2010 it'll be already dead mò
3.Appunto, if you're dead, how can you discuss modern aircraft?-_-

Miao, dear ... you must not throw away the mica plates! O__O

So Merope:
1.E 'your daughter is born with although you see her naked diapers a day;
2.E' just out of the shower-_-

We went to the stage " torture the puppet "

Yet you are 8 nice O____O

Oh no now the cuddle *_________*

abandon Miao for a short time, because NayNay discovers a painful O________O
Znug Now just gulp! See his face \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt; 
ragazotto you remember that kind and nice that it was proposed as a boyfriend for Miao? Here ... I looked at the panel of social Miao and his girl friend O_____O
hormonally dangerous O_O

it is too beautiful when he sleeps *____*

Miao: "That's nice, Tinkerbell said they are hormonally dangerous!"
is not a good thing ...
Miao: Now that I think that ... does that mean?
What has 8 years already want a nice boyfriend ... 
Miao: Eccoloooooooooooo!
Eh? O_O
Merope, "What stinks Dinna! Get a wash!"
O___________O
Mero!! 
Ok, we knew ... as long as it remains a boyfriend ... any

But not in bed D:

Miao: "Oh, how nice * _ * From marry! "
O_O Ok

But enough gossip! It 's the birthday of twins! Before Dinna.

NayNay: Make a wish! Dinna
: I want to be like bela Meow!
Yes, I'm used to it \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;

Who is this? I WANT THE LEGACY * ç *

Anyway, here Dinna:

A moment Treasury ^_^''

Znug E! More beautiful than ever! 
I managed to go in front of Dinna specchio.Sopraciglia brown hair blonde O________O

also handsome in turn is sottopoto a restyling. 
This is beautiful: Znut hygiene has a 0 but does not appear the option "change diaper" O_______O

Then I had to buy a tub for bathing (then take off!)

Znut discovers the anatomy in a very early, because Merope you take a shower in front of his crib XD
not despair, be happy! 
I have no idea how to settle down this chaos ç_ç
Merope is not nothing compared to me, I'm going through hell, I even considered leaving the challenge O____O
 
Znut is the most spoiled mate, in every little absence grieves with you all the bottles of the case. 
O_____________O
NayNay, chasing FAI? O__________O * facepalm *

Dinna also discovers the anatomy early O______O
's just that unlike his brother, he discovers the INSIDE ...

Oh, well, too! Stattene Bonino, no? Ç______ç

Merope: "Congratulations on learning to walk, baby!"
Miao: "It's been years O_O & rdquo ;

Miao compiaciuta.Bè assist the education of his brother, is the only male, we can understand it!;)

Fotina I leave you with a line of Merope.Che! O___________O
A bit 'too much perhaps? \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;

See you soon, I wanted to tell you that the pop-up that appears to promote a career with NayNay is named Spike, incorporated in the game and not think it's cheating, because hunting and fishing are permitted harvest.
The university (though more on that later) but it will be a project some 'special and crazy which I'll talk soon.
soon! @ _ @
0 comments:
Post a Comment