Monday, July 26, 2010

Black Softcore Actresses

Historycal Legacy 1.2 Legacy 1.1 Legacy Intro January

Hello dear boys and girls ... how are you? I know there are 3 comments in previous posts, but what the hell, you only ieri.Allora, I apologize for any typos, but this chapter I started last night in practice, because I went to the amusement park ... but you do not care right? There is another cosa.Il cut does not work and this post is very long: it took me 5 hours to write it O__O But
ok, in spite of everything makes you laugh or at least makes me laugh J
Under the symbolic cut (ç______ç) Ep.precedenti: 1.0 HISTORYCAL
We were left with the small and Miao pannolosa frignona.Qui ritroviamo.Merope the spoils his tesoro.Miao is fed ...
Photobucket
cuddled ...
Photobucket
And later abandoned! 
Photobucket
To Porcellato!
Miao: But in that family are capitataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
T_T I've been wondering myself.
Miao: A long, childhood trauma, childhood trauma less, it makes no difference ç_ç
Photobucket
Mass in the little box (by NayNay) obviously he is doing? Obviously, peach-_-
Photobucket
Ah, NayNay there is not a right half-_-CRETIN not see that you should change the diaper? Mercy * faints *
Photobucket
Keep an eye on you idiot, please ° _ °
What does it do?
no harm, I hope! In fact, for telling
No.Grazie into line. 
Photobucket
Brava Miao, eat your nose: D Miao
: do not really have a good taste ...
course not-_-
Photobucket
Enough talk of kings and princes, cities and shacks! I've broken, do nothing but brag! Fortunately, at least NayNay Merope is the most crafty and does not believe a word!
NayNay: I favors!
Sese, of course-_-
Photobucket
Here are the changes made to the house:
Photobucket
Merope: If Miao I take the punches is not silent! But by
D:
Photobucket
What is vision? The'm really looking for or fake? Merope, run and make them the restyling. 
Photobucket
What do you think ?*______*
His mouth is a bit 'wide, but ok. 
Photobucket
Old * prods *
Merope Merope: "Ouch"
You, old woman let alone Merope! 
Photobucket
Merope "Bhuuu that the old woman and I hate beating bhuuu"
on, a bit 'of masculinity. 
Photobucket
Merope, "Hey, you're a student Celeste (see intro I'm a real snob.)?"
Iriata: "N-no!"
Brava without fear: D 
Photobucket
And yes O_O
A fear started her own O_____O
Hopefully not another bug \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;
Photobucket
NayNay: Merope ... O!
worried about you, you're going to fire-_-
Photobucket
Again? O_O
Men prehistoric pollinate so well? O_O
Photobucket
Other restalyng.
 http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/Trilly_99/History 20Legacy%%% 20Intro 202/b21.jpg
Who is this cake? But of course! For Miao, who becomes toddler !*_____*
Photobucket
Merope: Make a wish!
Miao: I want to be beautiful!
hope. 
Photobucket
Merope: But you already are!
Tinkerbell: Okay now it is gone \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;
Photobucket
However, I heard !*______________*
Photobucket
Restilyng sent to emergency pee poo. 
Photobucket
O_________O
Merope, are you okay?
Merope: Never been better! Why?
But you see. 
Photobucket
Here restyling.Volevo after something different for her usual caschetto.E 'very particular, but also beautiful. 
Photobucket
Now his desires are different and feasible. 
Photobucket
His character is perfect! I could not ask for more!
A crab that is part of the sign on the backside in the sim \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;

 Here is his gift:
Photobucket
Yet another redesign for a maiden who was passing by lì.Pretendente. 
Photobucket
Merope: * POP * 1
I see you're very happy: D
Merope: Time and money are scarce!
Still, Zmig working and fishing.
Merope: Quiet sodomized is dead!
Eh? @ _ @
Photobucket
Ok it was a shock but it is too much \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;
Swimming with clothes ...
Photobucket
Another restyling Tui Fear. Like
for his plump cheeks \u0026lt;3
Photobucket
It 'pretty, from *________*
Photobucket
But all have the same costume here? O_________O
And why take all that poor doll hostage? 
Photobucket
elle pretendenti.Nella Photos Red Tent, Tui, on that blue and Lani standing Vaea.Chi you like best?: P
Photobucket
Photo Miao.Il closely to clone Merope as hoped Ciabby! Apart from the nose is NayNay pazienza.E but 'in my opinion beautiful *________________*
Photobucket
is the renovation of the house of Zmig: small, with fishermen, but nice. 
Photobucket
But the stuff inside is crammed tight \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;
Photobucket
beware: the funds are too few! O_O
Photobucket
So ... first things first ... accurately, since it made the first POP Merope I wish rolla personnel (specifically babysitter) and I do not know whether or not please her ... For now the situation is under control, whether the funds I will still miss. 
Photobucket
Merope: Damn! This place sucks!
Then clean it.
Merope: But I'm sloppy at best!
Then you're in the sewer u_u
Photobucket
But lol! Teeth that grow? XD
Photobucket
Stop torturing the doll! You've asked for it, remember: if you break it you will not buy a new one! 
Photobucket
Right there passed a ragazotto submitted to restyling.Che say you, future boyfriend to Miao?;)
Photobucket
Between the two there *_____________*
feeling (to me this child is hormonally dangerous O____O)
Photobucket
wave of hormones NayNay for free: D 
Photobucket
NayNay: Oh how nice, my wife is pregnant!
Yes, ok-_-
I am surprised that your daughter is so cute. 
Photobucket
Oh * __ * But it really possible that only the females are beautiful? Ç_ç And Miao, sigh? 
Photobucket
So Merope had to do a makeover for the umpteenth volta.Niente bad, in my opinion. 
Photobucket
Merope: POP * 2 *
missing the birth of the little babe: D 
Photobucket
Education Miao proceeds mediocre (no milk Genia ç_ç) but procede.Eccola mission in the first words. 
Photobucket
Already? O_O
However two days, not today, eh? 
Photobucket
Oh, NOW MEN! But I'll just make them look. 
Photobucket
Tipoka
  Photobucket
Eritara
Photobucket
Thath's labor time! 
Photobucket
O_O
vero.e Tell me that is not 'a dream, dai.DUE TWINS! NOOOOOOOOOOO! T________T
  Photobucket
Dinna
Photobucket
E Znug
Photobucket
Fotina family
soon! I hope it is bad or boring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment