Tadaaaaaan!
New post, finally! Was it really necessary after all the time when I was a fugitive. I lost time, and I will get the commitment to succeed.
Today, then, I could not really be missed: it is the birthday of Neville, and he deserved a very special gift.
This time, besides the usual fanart, I decided to make a small rec list that allows all fans to easily find my favorite pairing of the few existing fanart of this beautiful couple and are not designed by me.
It was a tough search, but it was nice to be able to find out a bit ': When I first started three years ago, there were none at all, and is certainly a great advance.
started!
Dare you to kiss me of Ravenpan is not much, but I have a particular affection for this design because it is the very first fanart I found when I was a novice of the couple and did not love her that way visceral I have now.
BlaiseNeville of ka-Kanzaki-tt-223- is the second one I found when, now interested, I started looking for designs that sketching. It is very difficult to know which one is the one or the other, that way all Japanese to draw all the characters the same, but at least Blaise is black, and is more than many fanartist, even now make ...
The third I found I can not link it because the author does not allow access unless there is explicit request (that's an NC17). I do not have the link to the picture online, since I have saved on the PC and go, but I assure you do not miss much.
Other goodies, from deviantART and much more recent, are:
Blaise and Neville Train Kiss of sakai-mew-sky ;
Melloinheat two works: the most beautiful , neville and blaise , all with a pen, and a less beautiful neville $ blis , always with a pen (I am also a bit 'funny! Blaise is perfect, but the mouth of Neville ... bwahahahaha!)
LAUNCHcast Then there is the Gallery. Most of the works on this site may not be seen unless you have an account, but in this case is not a great loss, because there are very few books on "my" couple.
First, there is the wonderful design of Cris commissioned by Lori up a story, and you can see in the story itself ( A gamble )
then there Neville / Blaise? O__O of OrunoSan . I do not know if the link works or not, but rest assured if you can not see, because this is not anything special.
And now we move on to pole position!
I know that until now I have more often called " There is nothing special, but now comes the best, at least for me. I can tell you then.
So, first of all, I begin with the works that I could "rip" through community hp_art_xchange :
· Lights Out the fantastic sugareey ;
· Blaise / Neville the fantastic Andréanne .
definitely have satisfaction!
And then, I can not mention the sweetest Elezar81 , who not only designed the spectacular Blaville, but also specially made ON my stories, filled with excitement and pride.
On "Shake my world " drew:
· Blaise , inspired by the chapter of St. Valentine;
· the beginning .
On " fate was" designed:
· was destiny ;
0 comments:
Post a Comment