Hello! The heat continues unabated, but between one thing and another I still posted (no Egypt! ç_ç). But enough talk and below the cut: P

WARNING: homosexuality, sim owned, simmiche absurdity, cruelty, child O_O
We leave in a way ... indecente.Merope we understand that you like, there's no need to repeat it, ok? why this update is already too late to start doing so as indecent ... this

Merope: "Let me hold you!"
Arturo: "Um ... later, ok?" This update will be horrible
ç_ç

While Miao, with charisma to two cents, tries to dupe Reka, she likes ç_ç
No comment ç_ç

Arturo! O_O
At this rate become Miss Historycal Ciccia, and we do not want this, right? Maybe
: Q______________ also fat * ç *

Question: This is: A. A comet
B. A ball
C. A solution to end UFO
update: P

Znut, one thing is jumping on the bed, another is out of bed! * Facepalm *

Merope, who refined technique of seduction ... where did you buy it?
Merope: Finally, talk to me without criticizing! It 'still is a personal gifts!
Really? O_O
Merope:-_-

Arturo! You suck! Your Bonita and 100, but your seriousness is 1 (because you're too bono for a 0: Q___________)

So Merope, 2 questions:
A. What 's you read the book backwards and with a black page in the middle? O_O
B. You know that these are characters on the computer? chasing paper law, you MUST LEGGGERE ON PAPYRUS! 
adjourn for the first kiss of Miao with Reka (strictly wasted, dear)

Fate sucks u_u

gives you a spam About Arturo * ç *

Meow! do not talk with his mouth full! And then see where the pot!'re seriously in danger of dropping it! + _ +

Messi kids to bed , Merope is dedicoacon "Pure Feugo" Arturo.Reka to catch fireflies instead-_-

Reka seeks to imprison the internal organs of fireflies to Merope in barratolo
O_O I doubt there are

Reka: "Huh?" Nothing? "I told you I
u_u

Arturo Aiutoooooooooooo is possessed! Help!

down your filthy hands Ruamoko! E 'already so we ask that the word Miao! You and your erotic fantasies ... damn ...

Merope: * sculetta sparkling verse with "Puro Fuego" to * Arturo
O_O
Watch that demon possession, so when irraggiungibile.Forse with a seance (fond of Dylan Dog, sese ^ _ ^)
Meow!
O_O What did you do?
Miao: "I changed my look, see?"
Yes, I see ... I thought you were more judicious! You can not leave a single minute! But since you're beautiful, you I leave it * _ *

Oh heck Znut * shock * O_O
I do! It reminds me of my brother sometimes Ciccio O_O

But ... but O_O THAT COMBINES? too? Oh, mercy * faints *

Oh, baby * _ * But ... but ...
makeup and black lipstick ... is not suitable for a girl of your age ... O_O
Dinna: But I'm a devil! * evil laugh * O_O

Dinna: "Ah, that cool my brother is flying * *" No
O_O
commenti.Stai pulling out the worst in you u_u

Dinna: "If you want I can engage in an evil plot to assassinate Merope"
Miao: * do not understand us a butt! * + +

Reka seems a real natural talent: they say the six cans of glow-worms and fireflies themselves around her body O_O

Dinna: * sings a refrain that you hear the words "death" and "kill" * = _ =

Merope-_-
I see you are incorrigible: dirty puddles on the ground while you brush and do not you turn to dry, but still you complain ° _ °

Moved by pity, I give the command of the pools dry ...
Merope, "I? Are you sure? Miao out there ..." I'm pretty sure
u_u

A brief explanation of the scene: Miao and pees Reka look over there ... no comment just ç_ç

You! Cesso simmico, how dare you touch with your rotten hands Merope? Speak with your voice coarse and unworthy, to submit it to look dirty, torture her with your movements ...
Merope: "Ok enough ..."

Dinna: "Now kill this bed with your feet! Mahuaahaa" O_O 
Oh ... too! 
Ok, Merope ok * sighs * I can not decide
io.Mi would like to give you a little 'happier ... but in vain. 
Arturo * ç *
and thus close the first part of the generation 1.5, will continue as soon as possible! 
0 comments:
Post a Comment