Friday, September 10, 2010

Osmosis Ap Lab Right Up



are badly placed, dear lj.Tanto to start of yesterday we received an email ... how to explain ... the father of the child to whom Ciccio broke my finger and my father, too nice, said it will pay the bandages and care-_-
Oh well, try TheSims3.Cinque minutes and four days spegne.Questo fà.Ora dad has come up with a meted which is to put two books under the computer froze + pelliccola.E covered by works;)
But in short, that was us ... I must find a solution ... this is an alternative ... and again after 45 minutes off, but I can play (finally do the breaks! said mom met ° _ °) and the Queen Bee and I started the game with really found a nearly gusto.Ho patner (there were centuries game!) and photos ammontano.Ma then why not put the update ready by Monday 'which was to be of 34 pictures (or so) to avoid having to take a longer than 1.0 100.Tentativo vano.Comunque, why is the worst that can happen to a sims_addited or what the hell is, or have a papyrus WORTHY OF 20 COMMENTS and not being able postarlo.ç_ç
The reason: because that fool GALACTIC INTERSTELLAR STUPID smug CASCATONA TOPA (O_O) FOR SEWER AND HORRIBLE Puzzone DECELEBRATA instead of the Vodafone UMTS to HSDPA signal! It should be faster, say voi.SAREBBE faster but is not 0 kbps worse, it reaches heights of 60 kbps but not charged nulla.Ho tutto.Non fact I never felt the HSPA and UMTS is just one minute, in which everything will be fine if you post it to post this crap knocked out in 10 minutes fooling around total without sims.C 'is also a second motivo.Se never (?) will return to work the internet, I would download the expansions of the sims3 bittorrent.Vorrei by some straight, which files are safe and which to leave behind, what and delete as you evitre Uninstall or corrompa.Il because ... we are in the M. .. and I think that there is no need to spend money on these games ... so I would not have ever done but ... I have all original EA game, but we are truly a bad situation in terms of money and when I gave my mom the money to buy Ambition said that I downloaded for free or win the Lotto niente.Forse protection and return the money to EA, but now ... I wish I helped them cari.sperando can post comments as well ... not reply thank you, I love you! Sabi

0 comments:

Post a Comment