Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Synthetic Paint Polish

rossellaohara @ 2011-02-16T18: 29:00

And here I am, after nearly two months of absence.
This new beginning of the year was hard, I confess: I feel quite exhausted, lacking the will to do anything ...
Not that I have time, of course: now I can not sleep even more decently, not only for lack of time, but also because I wake up more often because of the many thoughts in my head. I hope that things may soon change direction and get better.
But we put aside this unpleasant subject and talk about something else, go!

Today I finally managed to finish reading (after two months - SIGH! -) " Vatican SpA : from a secret archive the truth about political and financial scandals of the church "by Gianluigi Nuzzi.
It was not a pleasant read, I think this may be obvious already reading the title is the history of the church, by the advent of Marcinkus (and De Bonis, Sindona and Calvi) and the assassination of Pope John Paul I, until the last vestiges of Ciancimino son, leaving no stone unturned implications - political mafia which the church was and is still trapped.
Despite the inevitable disgust that caused me, I can not help but recommend this book to chiuque who wants to read it, because I believe that knowledge is better than burying our heads like ostriches and pretend that everything is going well, especially at a critical time like this.
Also, I think it will be useful to understand some of the dynamics that still poison Italian politics ... and I say no more, because I hurry, and frankly, from a romantic place I run the risk of making a political, not the case.

And now, the "piece" or rather, the main motivation of this post.
After two years, I decided to do another fanart of Valentine's Day. So good to be out of time, but it was not my fault, I swear I've had so much to do the coloring was made in installments, and when he finally was ready I had problems with the scanner with photoshop before and after, to set the image as Merlin controls.
So, belatedly, Blaville my new place, which is also the number 60. I hope you enjoy! ^ ^

Title: Valentine's date (Appointment of Valentine's Day)
Pairing: Blaise / Neville
Rating: G
Materials: inchistro of ink and watercolor
Notes: Date with Madama Piediburro, maybe ... XDDD


0 comments:

Post a Comment