Saturday, December 25, 2010

Man Brazilian Wax Ottawa

Merry Christmas Blaville

Merry Christmas my dear LJ friends! How are you? You are beautiful with full Christmas lunch? Did you receive the presents you wanted? I sure hope so!

As usual, I'm here to write a short post Christmas and leave my fanart Blaville traditional.

I'll be quick and painless, I promise: a little 'because I have no time, a little' because if I continue to blather you see in the picture next year, and I do not really the case. ^ ^

As usual, it is not anything special (... but this is now a tradition, no?): banalities banality made fanart, which is now my trademark.

I chose this subject for two reasons:

  1. because I have not had time. I sketched the design in early December, but then I had so much to do but I reduced it yesterday. I apologize for any errors anatomy, perspective and color that will happen, but it is easy to see unless you have a little 'time away. I am sure that in a month or so I will see them in all their glory.
  2. because it is from a life that I wanted to transform the reference image, which portrays a picture of QAF Brian and Justin in a fanart Blaville. I simply take the opportunity. XD

And now, here:

Title: Blaville Christmas 2010
Pairing: Blaise / Neville
Rating: PG (I think .. I never know co 'sti rating cabbage!)
Media used: indian ink, watercolors, photoshop
Notes: I wanted to provide both a sweater romboso, but the lack of time prevented me from studying the folds, the colors ... well , how to make the most of a fantasy on their shirts. For next time, though, I promise diamonds, diamonds, diamonds!




Rombisissimo a Christmas Greetings to you all! (And in particular Ny!; D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment