The cover of this update was a torture I can not go on così.Sapreste recommend a program for Windows easier? Photo Maker I can not proprio.Photoshop the computer I do not accetta.Cosa can I do? Ç_ç
Anyway, back on these screens ... by dan! The Historycal * _ * crazy
More than ever, the fun begins generation 1.5! The pre-upgrade was a short assaggio.Ora .. Under the (sweaty) cover! And do not accept criticism u_u

Dinna has a profound need for food (and where Merope when you need it?) * Note jar of fireflies in the garden survivor-_- *

Dinna: "This will unleash the forces of good against fire and destroy every single being on earth and I'll be undisputed queen Ah ah ah evil * evil laugh *"
will obviously be an indisputable in the sense that no one will discuss the deficiency . It 's like a leaf in the wind hit with a cannonball. 
Oh my O_O
Dinna suspect that there really hiding some terrible secret ... * hides under bed *

Miao seems dead sonno.Ma dear, who told you to wake up? Manco I had to work.
Miao: "If my mother fuck Allegro from early morning Later in the evening, who will look after the twins? "
Giusto.MEROPE, WORK! 
Merope? Merope? MEROPE!
Merope, "What's wrong?"
But look a bit 'tu.sembri a child of a anno.UNO!-_-

In all this turmoil, the only sound is Znut. This is very comforting-_-
The redesign from the ground up because I was getting tired as it was. 
O_O
The new look has had a serious mental damage to cervello.Appunto: never dye my blonde sims. 
Znut: "I know more er FICO! "* Jumps *
bring you luck believe it.
Very stupendous (but correct Italian? XD lol)

casinista.E amazing how much this was "very responsible." Very good for model Dinna (if, as if it could get worse still, the devil. )

Znut: "My sister makes me pauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Me too O_O

And now you do? XD

Answer: pranzo.Non know why, but this photo has a deep spiritual meaning-simmico O_O

There are no words-_-
fact, will not write more nulla.Solo faccine.Affido the task at Merope. 
Merope, "Now I will show you how to take tetanus looking for money in the bin."
Me:-_-

Merope: "Look at the transport ... to sink with his hand ...."
Me: O_O

Merope, "Dinna dear, stop immediately!" I
...

Merope, "Go, Tinkerbell! Here is losing control very quickly!"
Me: * losing * everything is back

Who can see * _ * One of the sweet maidens
pretenders! 
Miao is picking up a girl to be very (very) sensible. 
O_O
Morag has lost his head, literally lol XD
And Marama disappeared some tufts of hair O_O
Yet the graphics card is fine, even stalking.
These two are back-_-
And with such a family how can you not be? After I have played I have barely the strength to write this update. 
Lucrezia SimFighi! * _ *
Arturo's wife. 
How dare you! You old fool, brainiac and canine access (but from where I pull out? XD) to be disgusted by the beautiful Merope? Is compared to a bunch of bananas? Regrettable u_u

As always, the only loving family that deals with the way God is Miao.Merope that should do when preparing dinner?-_-

Dinna.non A facelift for the most hated with the hue and nero.Struccata lipstick and coiffed to the wild, like this: 
fishing.but'm just wondering what fish there are and whether they are edible, as the color of the water O_O

Dinna: Stupid cane, I have to kill you because you understand that YOU ARE MY ONLY AND YOU MUST DO CIO 'I want? "
apper that temper o_O

A Merope no one likes within metri.Dovrei nun maybe you because you're a widow? 
Dinna: "I hate fish, I am so hideous beasts ..." But poor
! There are fish spettacolari.anche as zodiac sign. 
Marama: "When will you give me a birthday dozens of horrible fish ... I remember even now that my grandmother always told me that when he was a child she had to escape from the dinosaurs 10 at the same time and this was his only recreation, so to sometimes had to eat live fish and raw racing ... "
I do not want to know the details, thanks-_-

I must change my mind on the fact of guilt against NayNay: here we are talking about things that in the presence guests and children should not even think O_O

And in the midst of all this has not stopped a second Znut simmico to jump on the bed-_-

Bel fish, Dinna! E 'half of you O_O
Dinna: * * smileeeeeee

Lucrezia is also very good at pescare.Una Simma beautiful and good in everything! A little' as in short XD (kidding)

I must admit, however, these fishing trips are very good for the family food supply. 
Merope finally takes some responsibility! It was time, there is not much to prepare a lousy salad three times a day! 
On the other hand, a strange desire: make friends with the refusal simmico (see previous episodes, I forget which, sorry). I went crazy O_O
Attending those of low rank! Shame! 
Of course, if you have not slept all night for fish-_-

Spam fluffy that you can call: two brothers, a hug * _ *

Merope, six PLEASE DO NOT fart where a suitor is cooking his colazione.Grazie.
Merope: "I was just warming my ass!"
can get away-_-

Merope, "Ugh, you can not do anything at all!" Nothing
harassing, mean u_u say

Merope, of course you're just crazy: send away your son because he does not see you naked and then the maiden left her there, with smiles and hugs O_O

Furthermore it is broken shower, and then among others should also do some gardening! 
Everyone in these difficult times should make a small small part because the chaos will not reign in the house. 
Fortunately Merope is good enough to repair the shower, while drying and Miao Dinna deals with garbage. 
See? Are not all evil a silver lining! Dinna
: "sooo good! I'll do a lot less effort to dry the fresh pools of blood of my crimes!"
Tinkerbell: * bangs head violently on the table *

Spam: clean company, to repair themselves. 
-_-

Miao: "Dear Diary, today I cleaned with Dinna the camp because the shower was rotta.La Capa put even the floor, very cheap, because we are poor but they soon find lavoro.Mi trust in you,
Miao. "

panoramic photo of the family and (non) funding implications and consequences. 
Dinna is dedicated to a peaceful activities .* my tongue rolls out in astonishment at the foot down and I rolled the language * * *

too Miao not touch a restyle.Ma agree.
Miao: "Oh, these horrible hair plate! Unwatchable pale red lipstick! Eyeshadow, then ..."
informs you that the eye shadow is identical to that of first-_-

Oh, not the 'did you not understand? BUTTERFLIES DO NOT WANT IT' fireflies in the LEGACY! 
Brava my baby * _ * The only true pillar of the family! The heir beautiful! 
Which one is Merope?: P Ok
: will reveal calma.Si were officially opened with the community lots and is given permission to take chimps and hyenas: came, really, Egypt .* clap clap *
Zmig Tradition has it that mother and daughter are equal (in the case of the male parent). 
Even twins are present because they are elegant (for now) in the main family. 
Miao, I suggest you just do not provarci.Sarai mother Porca fly! 
Indeed, a small office would not hurt to take responsibility. (That big word, damn you!)
 
Now it's up to Merope. 
When the two are crazy all right, I can enjoy one nanosecond of peace that I get the pop-up that reminds me of the birthday of the twins. 
who's here! Penguin! Mythically stupid but adorable! 
We think that holy Miao to receive it with the appropriate accoglienza.Non every day happen to have a penguin (in name and in fact) in the garden ^ _ ^

Here ...-_-Dinna is trained to thoroughly clean the stains of fresh blood of the crime ... just turned
Dinna: "No, I have learned now that I have to clean clotted" Sigh
ç_ç

Luckily Simma is a very clean, at least I did not bump into prison ç_ç
will clean well and leave tracce.Ce see it T_T

O * C * Here it is urgent to restyle fustacchione * ç *
Already I put a ring on her finger back on the ground ... * Miao *

But cool in question does not seem to accept any kind restyling.Non to know what is lost: it may be called Narcissus * * sbav

Miao: "It's appropriate to marry him * _ *"
I agree with you cara.Ma first you need to change it from head to foot. You do not want his hair covering his eyes? * ç *

The twins' birthday is caught in compagnia.sembrano all very bright, but Miao, as solito.Meglio anything-_-

will also be a little alarm clock but it takes a fish I see. 
family lunch at home today, nothing happens Zmig.Perché exciting? 
Merope? O_O
jumper you are looking for? Maybe with the stunts! Not chase balls. 
Today Dinna even makes a gesture of the series only once in a lifetime. IndagareForse I think the gift is for, is not it? Dinna
: "Shh! Quiet!"

Oh, what a treasure
* _ * It reproduces the bed of your volontà.Pochi Simmi have the good sense (see the dirty and idlers of Merope). 
Miao is gaining a lot of points before my eyes: activities at home, love of family, and finally, after a series of changes (Only men, only women, homosexuality) has finally stabilized. (Alleluia!)

What did I tell you that 's a model Simma u_u

E' is time of the birthday of the twins . (First tell us, if not slay me alive). 
Merope: * from behind * "Make a wish!" Dinna
: "... I wish I would be ... cunt!"
far, but the way it is told to take your breath away. The last word in particular. 
Miao: "Oh My God! NayNay's nose!" Please
? O_O

And I can not blame her, in fact: the very same nose NayNay.Direi that for now you're not a real fica.Una beautiful teen, maybe yes. 
But she is deeply convinced-_-
(Author's note: why this nose, the two who could inherit? 50 and 50! Poverty ç_ç)

Nevertheless, the adoro.Il nut decided Aspirations Family: I wonder what kind of mother or wife could be tell us, but already I'm afraid for her children ç_ç

Znut It's up to, that becomes this teen * ç * (he is cool! ) 
a SIMM of knowledge that has as stimulants makeup and lingerie-_-
But to those who want to give it to drink? Promises to change * * nut

Here they are after a redesign and a change of clothes. What do you think? I like very much * _ *

The house was extended and has become more than just a studio (we are in Egypt, is not it?). 
While making Fiki-Fiki with Merope be of any type uses one of the finest weapons of seduction: the sculettamento.Dimmi, intends to conquer the runt sitting there?-_-I'm fearing the worst.

Yes, yes go ahead: so now the infamous rule of "ball from the Middle Ages" we waste after we jumped in feet above uniti.Tanto already dead and you will not witness the outburst of the judges. 
Here: Miao Merope was asleep and he was relaxing, and does not accept Miao still be in bed with his mother-_-
Let's go back to the times not giovanili.Ora're almost an adult. 
Dinna still congratularsi.Ma of what? O_O

Nothing, it is reciproca.ç_ç

Merope: "Here, this I took the book from the library of the house and unit costs 0 risorse.Buon birthday! "
You've wasted your-_-

The nose does, sucks, but I love it too * _ * Look eyes and look! I find it just delicious. ^ _ ^

The next morning we begin to explore the open lots in honor of Egypt. The architectural value has been greatly migliorato.E 'a lot game, but I took what I thought too ^ _ ^

Dinna, like all the teen, although it did not wash a penny in your pocket, you try to dress it all go.
Dinna "How does it fit? Should I kill it later?"
And your children? Dinna
: "Who says you can not be mother and villain?"
The law, cara.Ma you do not even respect a line of Egyptian-legal terms, is not it? Dinna
: "Anyway I'm fine?" Very
* _ *

Merope also discovers things nuovissime.Sei remained in Prehistory, dear? "It is not a manner of speaking. 
Are you crazy? You go to try a sexy costume in the middle of the shop with a dozen people, half of which teen and children, with an old man who does not bear such a blow? By also the face of a tiger? Shame! 
Znut cares about clothes and gossip dell'insopportabile thing is that sometimes harass and has pungolare.Non find subjects that suit teased u_u

That jam! Here you really are clienti.Si doing too much that the Egyptians were very vain, but so ...

While Znut decides to ruin his day and perhaps that of others. 
Tom on the swing, "I heard that your sister is very interested in uccelli.io observers from the bath house when piss! Say if he wants to see a six. "
Znut:" Ok, report. "
I cry for the Egyptians who have studied in 5th grade ç_ç

Since the situation is deteriorating and needs resources because the risk of perdere25 whenever SIMMs have a hunger to become Ciccino by local chef to cook something, I decide to spin at home boys and Merope. 
conclude with a comparison of noses. Dinna
: "You have inherited the nose of Merope, congratulations!"
Znut: "Thank you! Too bad you have one of our worthy father!"

Soon I know nothing about, as well as all the promises made at the end of the 1.4 generation will not be answered ç_ç "console under the covers and a little music sad," because when I discovered that back in the game, having gone after fatal error has lost all data ç_ç I do not think I will have the patience to replay love Arturo.Ho already deleted the photos and yesterday it was in a sea of tears
T_T But that's part of life and accept;)
you soon! Dear friends of
0 comments:
Post a Comment