Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mother Bathroom Shaving

New fanart! More ... XDDD

Good Sunday my dear LJ friends!

How are you? I do pretty well, despite the heavy dinner last night and the consequent suffering. I hate to go out to eat: I always end up having the biggest eyes and mouth feel bad, even if I try to give me a set, and aside from the physical pain of a stomach ache you add the fact that what has unwisely gobbled up somewhere it ends, and in my case in the waist.

Unfortunately, the unlucky people with whom I go out of eating out has suffered as I am of this at home, and given that the alternative is either to go to dinner or stay home on Saturday night, are forced to bow their heads and agree, on pain of loneliness. What a bore! At least we went out dancing a few times, you could at least dispose of the "price" dinners!

ok, there is little to be done or I can join a few groups of divorced / separated in their fifties, who make an active lifestyle and fashionable than mine, or I resign. XD

But move on, I imagine that some complaints are not like any of you. ^ ^

Then, I begin by saying that ... it is a good time.

Finally, it seems to be back in full regalia: I like writing and to draw, and even if time is short, seems to be productive, then (let's plan, which you never know) I'm riding the wave, hoping to pull something out ... especially because I have piles of stories to write / post (at least 3 long and started lying unfinished in my computer for a couple of years, two fic and a prize drawing of my old meme - no, I have not forgotten you, though it may seem! XDDDD) and fanart Blaville to do.

"It was destiny " is progressing, if not great, fairly sent.

I'm working with Chapters 24 - almost finished - and 25 - a good point - and I have already written the ending. It was tough, I admit it: throw in the trash everything that was written and start over again is never easy, but in this case, it was necessary: I myself could not help but agree that it was boring.

Obviously, it is my intention to change the story is always the basic, simple, modest, trivial as my usual. No surprises and no things to "cool-to-me-not-quite-the-waiting", because then, if that's what the readers want if you go looking in a different account from mine.

No, what I'm trying to do is to avoid yawning boredom of my readers, and I strongly hope that when I finally finished, you will be / will be met at least a little of my efforts. XD

For now, proceed with fanart. We're at 58! Ring the bells!

And here is my latest creation, perhaps the first where the watercolors are at least decent.

title: Two little purebloods (Two small thoroughbred)

Pairng: Blaise / Neville
Prompt: 062 Child (hp_art100)
Rating:
G Media used: black ink, watercolors, photoshop (for corrections)
Note: References "photo": the clasped hands were taken from a Photos downloaded on the internet, probably one of the Benetton advertising (if I remember correctly), the image of the kiss, however, is an adaptation to slash key (plus all the modifications, of course) of a cartoon of " Scorpio "designed by the genius of Marini. Finally, with regard to the two young thoroughbreds that seem impaled ... be ', that's all my own bag!



PS = Somebody DEVIL MAY EXPLAIN WHY THE CHANGING NATURE OF MY POST THEM WHEN PUBLIC ?!?!?
= PPS I had to upload a picture to a new site localhostr hunting because I do not work - Quaffle slut - but this new "brand" designs! I hate!>. \u0026lt;What a bore that beard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment