Sunday, October 31, 2010

Famous Hispanic Quotes

Happy Halloween!

Good evening, my dear! How is your Halloween?
My so-so: I'm exhausted, sleepy and alone at home as usual, mulling whether it is better to scream out the window or throw a water balloon piss to children who are sounding the pain in the ass (but Merlin is blessed what the fuck you go to piss people do not know ?!?!?! but these fucking parents, do they have in mind, sawdust and dog shit?)
only the positive side, I had time to draw my Last fanart for me is not Halloween without a Blaville to show off!
XD And here's to you!

Title:
Captured by a Vampire! (If English is tell me wrong, correct! ^ ^)
Pairing: Blaise / Neville
Rating: G
Media: pastel on black card
Notes: very first test on black drawing paper. It 'been a crazy test, I swear! Terrible! I'll have to try again ... XDDDD


0 comments:

Post a Comment