yes! After beginning the final years of Queen Bee: *
Under the cut for the unsuccessful first day. 
DAY 1
And here's the main character, Eliza Lampa.E 'able to kiss, loves famaglia, is ambitious and successful umoristica.Vorrebbe pulling out of 5 children and loves the purple (-_-) , pop music and the Keys Lime Pie. 
Its called affectionately "dwelling ".*_*
masterpiece of design by Electronic Arts. 
Let's jump spiaggia.Non nobody but me Like the atmosphere so
* _ * And then there's always good * * invidiainvidiainvidia

Eliza!
O_O Not even arrived an hour and already you ... want me to do a drunken fool? I would say so-_-
Eliza: "I'm sorry I'm grown up person, unlike you, then I have traveled three days before coming here!"
tone down the rhetoric, ok? "I am the head, not you u_u

But yes, yes ... but let us go to the cocktail to go around the world!
What are you, Eliza? O_O
Ravani between your legs and you laugh ... you're crazy ... you masturbate in public! È_é
Home sweet home \u0026lt;3
you missed it, right? XD
looking for a job ... I finally accepted that in politico.Questa Simma will do great things ^ _ ^ Although
from lustratrice of podiums O_O
Then we go out looking for single men and beautiful big shots in politics. 
tenderness that makes me fat ç_ç

LEI E 'A BIG PART IN POLITICS! RUN UNLESS ...

she would be great ... but is contrary to the daughter of High ... parents! 
YOU! CORRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! E ' odiabile must be said: X

HE * C * E 'single? Who is it? I know! 
Yes, I hate it and you have my full support u_u

Yes, learn something good and be a good couple * _ *

filter happy ... Yes ...

No, the type goes ç_ç

So we decided to have a picnic with the old fool ç_ç
 Get ready for a picnic on the spam: P
 

Dany Why run? O_O

Another demonstration that Eliza is crazy O_O

then runs to bed to relax and to think 'unlikely morning ... how many adventures! True Eli ?^_^"

mean, how can you not adore? * _ *

Sleeping Beauty * _ *
have you dressed in elegant?
Eliza: You'll see! O_O

E 'come on dude! Eliza as you pretend to kiss him? I hardly knew him! With men it takes delicacy ...

But Andrew is strong asshole è_é

After more interaction like this, Andrew is expelled for fruitlessness. 
see the new entry ^ _ ^

Eliza does not waste time and vents his video game * _ *

DAY 2
just woke up Eliza is already tending pazzie.Sarà umorizzare to anything that will be a crazy disguise (?) which is always a waste of time to photograph what he does. 
return to Search uomini.Qui perfect start: a fool would complain about a baby-_-
We hope that at least here the land is fertile. 
Oh my O_O
E 'HORRIBLE! I try just not to disappoint you, Eliza ...
Eliza: "Disappoint me?"
Ok ^ _ ^ "

That looks intense ... you changed Eliza ideo on that "disappoint me" right?;)
But Eliza O_O
Speaking of marriage, that imprudence! You're morbid, here!
Eliza: "The I was just wondering if it's initials "Sorry honey
ç_ç

Despite Eliza should kiss divinely portray all disgusted at the sight of her lips ...
LA AMO * _ * Too bad it's so disappointed that Sekamoto fool of, grr, I'll kill that slimy worm! 
Eliza: "Why?" I thought they were polite, accommodating and good with you! I thought we could be a couple ... and that couple! But you wanted to put a bit of difficulty around, why did you refuse , Sekamoto san? "
Mazza gab: P
Sekamoto:" Do not pronto.Tu I know I can not concede to all, especially to you, subspecies of thing! "I hate it-_-
Take the taxi aware of the sadness and misfortune in the life of this poor Simma ...

Today there is again the magician, but it's a girl ^ _ ^

This old park has un'habituè O_O Or please explain. 
And then there's a very pretty girl, named Susan, but the name I have not scored because at that time I was in a friend's house and a little girl cried so hard to prevent me from concentrating -_-

He is not bad ... at least it's a boy: P

But apparently it's worse than go to notte.Il brave young man not only refuses, it is even horrified by Eliza ... damn ! ° _ °

Langerak A visit to the mansion for lunch and a bit 'of peace and tranquility in the soul. 
Spam: the old water park. I mean he'll be a bit 'the mascot of the queen bee XD

Eliza seems to come to chase after people to listen to his pompous speeches lol X ° D 
But ... magic! And 'he that good (maybe)!
Here come the turn of pain in the ass-_-What have you conspired
you three? Kill Eliza's reputation against the "brave" young? In fact, while I go on the story to mouse clicks heard retching O_O
E ' all jealousy, Eliza, fregatene!
Look, Tipa has brought the manual for how to ruin adorable couples! O_O
Tipa: But noo! These two are romantic, I would not want to ruin this couple! And this book is "The Betrothed" real book? "
Simma -_-morbid
'll never forget that six got school because of "The betrothed! 
A lot of spam suggestionale Sunset Valley \u0026lt;3 *
songs of praise to the creators *

Just a quick soup for dinner ...

Oddiomio
O_O I had not tried This morning, Eliza?
Eliza? Eliza?
Eliza: * hidden under the chair *

Good heavens, Eliza! All the time!
Eliza: "I am stuck!"
E 'because of your clumsiness u_u

DAY 4
Eliza just wake up at six XD

Approfitto di essere in tempo utile prima del primo figlio per cambiare il look…


Quando farà un pasto completo questa simma?ç_ç

Dopo una doccia *_*

Dopo cambiamo lavoro in giornalismo per un capriccio di Eliza -_-
Eliza ha preso il giornale e nel gesto d’aprirlo è diventato vecchio T_T
Simma sfigata ç_ç

E riprendiamo le faccende quotidiane,come pagare le bollette prima che diventino rosse e congedare il bambino dei giornali it becomes too sticky.
 
Sekamoto? O_O
Kill him, Eliza, hateful simmo with a subspecies of the nose that covers his face! 
course that idiot Eliza keeps ignoring me ... I can play at least deign to tell me what game you doing?
Eliza: "Cooking mama ommioddio almost escaped the onion ..."
the game more action in the neighborhood, right-_-

Apparently Eliza is not very popular ...

To a second thought or did the rude gesture O_O 
Spam on the beach couples break XD
 
And he tries to attack button, even when I give the command to go home he stopped O_O

After we get rid of the type (or whatever you want to Gaius) eventi.Martedì we look at the race is about chess, and Wednesday's tournament divoramento.Dubito we have time, or belly;)

Spam Eliza
* _ * I can not wait to see the little children
^ _ ^ And you?
 
Eliza: "Iqbal (one of the betrothed and girls to understand) is now at home I made a sorpresaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
O_O

Iqbal * terrified *: "Um, no pucciottina adored ... "
Pucciottina? was not Spinning? O_O-_-morbid
Simmo

There's a boy! 
Grr, that makes me Rabbi! Eli, you hone your skills-_-
Uhm ... there is a male and a pregnant woman without a doubt ...

while The woman touches the belly happy, he stays there O_O
And so ending ^ _ ^

sorry for the delay and see you soon;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment