Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Baytronix Telescope Instructions

The summer is ending ... : ° (

Ok, I hate the editorial policy. Can I say it? No? Just because the situation is critical, there is a crisis and all that shit there? Well, 'I do not give a penis, I say and repeat: hate! I think I have all the rights after I spent almost three hours of my life searching for a novel now nowhere to be found which, incidentally, was released TODAY.

When more or less in July, I learned that the RBA had 30 novels published weekly Johanna Lindsey, my first reaction was pure joy: Lindsey is one of the pillars of historical literature - romantic, one of the first authors to attempt the genre was born at a guess in the 80s.

is one of my favorite authors in this field.

His stories range from the Middle Ages to the present day, fantasy and science fiction, full of humor and romance.

Sure, compared to many other authors wrote of lemon rather soft and without detail, that puts it right at the top of the list of readings from the premenstrual phase, but has a predilection for spanking that could easily be a kink and the makes unusual and modern ... I would say, than any other author

... XD Well, I like her stories a lot, and what I like most about this series is that it also counts of securities which are now out of print for a while and I tried desperately in flea markets, as well as books yet published and who complete the series I had read in part or that I had not read it yet.

Unfortunately, in addition to these, the series are also books that were published in the relatively recent past and which I have already (as is likely, other readers of the genre), and there falls l & rsquo , ass first, because it would be absurd to "subscribe" and thus ensure not only the books that I have not, but even those who have, and secondly, because it would be impractical as the possibility of ask all'edicolante to turn aside, and then starts doing "This yes, no, yes, yes, this one no ..." ... no newsagent right mind would accept it.

So, every time is an ordeal, especially since every newsagent has a single novel (do not send more) and if they make the return, one or two times, the book is out of office.

Of the nine shrines that I visited today, at least half do not see a book of Lindsey weeks.

am discouraged, I confess. How the hell you do, every week, running left and right to find a book ?!?!?!?

is inconceivable!

Lizzie * shakes head * shocked

Well, you just get bored again with these trivial issues, for which certainly do not have any interest: it's time to talk about something more interesting.

"The summer is ending ... and a year goes, "once sang Righeira. Unfortunately, the truth is that summer is no longer ending, but is really over, even though the days are still very bright and quite warm. It is all a deception: just move an inch shade for potersene realize it, and violent colds are unquestionable evidence.

In this climate of uncertainty it is best to remember a little on the season just past, drowning in nostalgia and smiling at the thought of what it was.

its fanart These are my homage to summer.

In truth, there were at least two months lying there, unfinished, I had time without ink and colors: I'm with a great strain somersaults and are able to carve out moments of time during the day for them to color in the sunlight and avoid to do it at night, with the yellow light of my room - studio - loft to distort the colors.

The "fault" of these two creations hd_fanart goes to the community, the public every summer palate of fanart Drarry themed summer: they are so delicious that I can not help but want to do the same for my puppies! XDD (yeah, I know I'm stupid, no need to put your finger in the wound)

For positions and those of fanart you would like to thank my parents, who spend money to buy newspapers of B-type "More TV": despite the utter uselessness of the articles, just full of sad gossip rag they have the merit of anyone who might also capture only vaguely know or have seen someone famous from afar.

Here we go!


Title: Alone in Paradise (Alone in paradise)

Pairng: Blaise / Neville

Prompt: 064 Isolate (hp_art100)

Rating:

G Media used: black ink (for characters) and white (for details), watercolors, photoshop (for corrections)


Title: Summer time: relax

Pairng: Neville / Blaise

Rating: G

Media used: black ink (for characters) and white (for details), watercolors, photoshop (for corrections)

Notes: The laying of this fanart is inspired by a picture of two losers of & rsquo , "Island of the seeds unknown: he is a very thin and dark, with no chest hair goes without pay (Blaise), and washed her blonde, probably foreign (Neville) ... do not ask me names because I do not know: I am not a great lover of variety / reality show garbage. XD




0 comments:

Post a Comment