Good day to all! I'm back here after centuries. Unfortunately I do not have time to post more often, a little 'because the real-life work and I promise a lot, a little' because the technology has rebelled against me in every way imaginable. In recent times not only PC, but also the machine and the phone gave me a lot of problems, and I confess that much very little of my spare time was spent in regretting the good old days, when all this shit do not crowd our hi-tech things and was much better. (... And there were fewer mosquitoes of shit ...)
Anyway ... moving to another. If this morning are here because no place for a long does not disegnetto, and I wanted to take this opportunity to publish my last fanart, before going to work.
Title: Dream (Dream)
Pairing: Blaise / Neville
Prompt: 078 dream - hp_art100
Rating: G
Notes: Inspired by the works of Andrea Agostini, an artist whom I love very much and I suggest you go to search. I am aware that my little drawing has little to do with what he does, but I still like to think I can recall his works nice! \u0026lt;3
0 comments:
Post a Comment