Well yes! we are at a turning point. I colored the YT model 1300 and I must admit I am fucking proud of belonging to a big mistake that I made with the airbrush and I'm still eating my hands. But let's order.
I gave the black primer on the entire model
Ok I know a little exciting, but useful.
I colored the entire model, very detailed and rather small, with the technique of Dry Brush (completely wipes the brush color and light but fast on the Blast model apply a layer of color is ideal for light shades and highlights) and the first run I was really convinced, I applied the gel Tamy for mask in the parts that I wanted to be dark like the bottom of the model ion generators and some internal parts that however, lay in the shade in comparison to the pressurized fuselage of course clearer.
Always with dry brush and after various changes of color increasingly clear I got the perfect result I was looking for a very light gray dirty cream, like the falcon of the Star Wars trilogy. Then there was my Everest. The red livery that I wanted to put the model. Putting aside the hypothesis of the star I opted for a strip along the side and a small crimson wedge. A purely aesthetic level the clove makes the color balance is doing that will not concentrate on the red stripe and the model does not appear heavy on one side only.
and the tragedy here. As you can see in the visual media I used a color that is too diluted for spray gun, my first incident with the airbrush because of a too full-bodied color me very well for the future ... imparanoiato Result: The color is slipped under the tape Tamy creating smudges horrible and the idea of giving inaccurate. I'll have to adjust and accept highly recommended (by type a yogurt at random), however, removed the purple gel masks are left absolutely convinced of the success of the model, I also applied a black wash first part of (a hint of color so diluted as to be dirty water) to highlight the scanallature in the cockpit and I found that by a pleasant effect aged / dirty. I hope you like it too. Now the third part ... you basing dignity.
and the tragedy here. As you can see in the visual media I used a color that is too diluted for spray gun, my first incident with the airbrush because of a too full-bodied color me very well for the future ... imparanoiato Result: The color is slipped under the tape Tamy creating smudges horrible and the idea of giving inaccurate. I'll have to adjust and accept highly recommended (by type a yogurt at random), however, removed the purple gel masks are left absolutely convinced of the success of the model, I also applied a black wash first part of (a hint of color so diluted as to be dirty water) to highlight the scanallature in the cockpit and I found that by a pleasant effect aged / dirty. I hope you like it too. Now the third part ... you basing dignity.
the horror:
soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment