brand-new or almost ... I've actually drawn at the beginning of the month, taken from the faux-creative frenzy, a moment of inspiration in the wild. Halloween is a celebration that fascinated me die and I like a lot, except for the cursed children who come to the romperte PAxx the door (but that caxxo, get dressed and go for a spin! But do not you know that this Party is not Italian ?!?!? Go, go baby, Move to America ...), and when I came up with this stupid fanart I could not help myself.
Again, as the year Previous post in advance. I know that tomorrow is a day of endless and delirious, I will be working like a slave and that I will be destroyed, and I'll have to give me the restructuring (of me) and to pack in preparation for that long we spend out of the house, because this year is the tenth anniversary of my former theater company and they thought of gathering all referred to the campus where we met. While I am really happy to see the Friends had been lost sight of and have fun with them, on the other I am very annoyed by the unfortunate choice of date, which sent smoke in my plans: usually, I go to on Halloween masquerade dance with my "gay friends" and on Sunday I go to Lucca to the comic fair, and two commitments are very important to me. I had to make a choice and I made a little grudgingly, but I told myself that the tenth anniversary a once in life, while the rest can safely do so next year, and considering that 99% GS will not be present (the GS is not the store, but the biggest asshole that, unfortunately, almost every woman has to meet in his life ...) I hope to spend a nice weekend by removing all the problems of real life and a dip in the past.
But enough! It 's late and I have to go to sleep soon, or tomorrow morning it will be impossible unrivet out of bed!
Title: Trick or treat - Neville's treat (Trick or Treat - The Joke of Neville)
Pairing: Cat! Blaise / Girl! Neville
Prompt: 052 Trick - hp_art100
Rating: G
Notes: And if Neville were a woman? I have a feeling that Blaise would not at all happy ...
Update on the status of my pc ... was hospitalized on Monday and I was promised that if it was a long thing (applies: transplantation fan) will be sent home awaiting surgery. To date there is still no news, and I am quite anxious. At the moment I slipped in the chamber of myopic brother and I seized his computer, taking advantage of his absence, but I do not know when or how I can make contact again. In case you saw a long, endless no Rest easy ... I'm still alive. It 's just that I'm taking the plug on my poor, beloved Portable ... XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment