Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Magic Regular Fragrant On The Genitals

Merry Christmas to me!

my boys, we have: My Christmas present arrived! ____ ♥ ♥
Today, when I got home from work, I felt a strange sense of anticipation on her, and when I was sitting at the computer a little voice in my head saying, "Here he is, he has arrived! "
course it was not / is my ideal man, nor a man's not ideal (from that point of view, it still does not beat but my nail -_-'), WONDERFUL GIFT!
If you remember, in my last post I had talked about my participation in hp_art_xchange , and I also said I also keep an eye on my F-List ... Well, here we come!
... AND 'A BLAVILLE FANART!
can be found here . I recommend it if you leave a comment, even a very small to say "beautiful" (in English, of course XD): The designer of this pairing is so little (in fact, there just me ...) that is worth losing two minutes in an attempt to encourage them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment