Good evening to all! Yes, I am here again.
My laptop is finally back to the fold, after a thousand experiences: it is no longer that of a time, but somehow survived and is still trying to distinguish himself as he can. It 's a bit like a warrior scarred by many battles ...
But never mind, that time is money and if I do I will not make a strong time to do anything that I planned.
How many of you know, I started a new long. If you do not read it, well, 'good for you, so do not miss anything. If the read, I suggest you stop reading now, without giving even a peek at the new fanart, at least until I read the new chapter avrette (I'm going to post as soon as I finish here), because the rest of the post may contain SPOILERS!
Ok, now that I made the figure of the fool I can happily move on.
I hope you enjoyed this new chapter and you're all too shocked. I know that this story is taking a strange turn, but I hope you have fun in reading it as I enjoyed writing it (a little 'less ricorreggerla, but you can not have everything in life!)
But know that in addition to the fun, writing a new fic made me understand many things.
First, how long is that the first L ' Imprinting mentioned by Lorenz: is mentioned constantly, being spontaneous and continuous comparison bogeyman (a little 'as the mother of every woman to own him XD).
Second, do not always receive feedback comes from real merit, but often just a matter of luck (... or I have suddenly become unable to write at least decent and in order to attract readers as well ... this is a possibility).
And I dare not imagine how much more I can learn, in these weeks! ^ _ ^ I feel a shiver at the thought (I assure you that if you notice a bit of sarcasm in my words, it's all due to fatigue and not the desire to do so ...) And now we come to
50 fanart Blaise and Neville, which marks the halfway point of the first quarter of my work.
is not one of my drawings mogliorare, but I must say that as it was beginning the final result is more than dignotoso, then the whole I'm happy! XDD
Title: Sturm und Drang (Storm and impetus)
Pairing: Blaise / Neville
Prompt: Smell 036 (BDT)
Rating: PG
Notes: The title idiot part my new tendency to indulge nonsense arised from my sick mind. Obviously it has nothing to do with the cultural movement / German literary, but comes from an incorrect translation that I have sometimes heard her, and that is "Assault and momentum rather than the actual storm and surge." Certainly we no longer say that Neville has suffered ... impetuous assault, right? XDDD Yeah, ok, I know, I'm a bit 'idiot these days, but never mind ... pass!
End spoiler!
Let me know what you think, ok? A big kiss to all and good night!
0 comments:
Post a Comment