Good evening all, my occasional readers, how are you? Here all ok, apart from the super-job ... yes, even now I was working (or maybe "work up" would be more accurate), so I decided to take a little break from what I have to do before dinner, so after a meal can return to my duties. I'm not going to complain, because, despite Voldemort de rest of us keep saying that "the crisis is not " I see people around me dropping like flies: I feel a little like the child of the "Sixth Sense," though I do not see dead people, but that fired!
However, going to things more or less serious, depending on your views: I recently announced plans to participate in the community hp_art_xchange , and finally I did it. The 5 I sent my fanart, and a couple of days have started composting. Unlike other times, the composting will be anonymous, so I do not know when I can post my fanart on my LJ (not the thing I am particularly pleased, I admit, especially since this thing soul always brings considerable doubts about the author of a drawing ...) so please, if you like, take a look at the community and to the drawings, is to see if my gift will ; a Blaville as I hoped (there are so few around! Cross your fingers for me!), is to see if you recognize what is the plan that I did. ^ ^
And now I go to eat, the job waiting for me. A big kiss to all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment